Sonia is the legal executive of MJM Europe Limited and is responsible for over-seeing the legal function of the Malta office. Sonia also provides consultancy services within the MJM group and to clients in Malta and other jurisdictions.
Prior to joining MJM Europe Limited, Sonia had over 10 years’ experience practicing corporate law and international taxation in law firms and Big Fours in France, the Channel Islands and Malta, with a focus on international tax planning and exchange of financial information.
Education & Admissions
- M.A. Financial Services – University of Malta
- Master 2 (Tax and Corporate Law) – Université d’Orléans, (France)
- Master 1 (Business Law) Université Paris II ‐ Panthéon‐Assas (France)
- Licence (Corporate law) Université Paris XI ‐ Faculté Jean Monnet (France)
- Sonia Brahmi is admitted to the Paris Bar (France).
- EU Parliament vs. FATCA, Financier Worldwide, December 2018
- Recent developments in the move towards more global transparency and enhanced mutual assistance in direct tax matters, Dissertation (University of Malta) 2015