Kurt is the Business Manager of the MJM Europe Limited and provides in-house consultancy on risk management, compliance and business management to the MJM Group and customers internationally. Kurt is also responsible for business research and development, identifying internal areas for development and external market opportunities.
Prior to joining MJM Europe, Kurt was employed with a number of Investment and Financial Technology entities. There he occupied middle management roles in the risk and investment management departments. Kurt was involved in the design, manufacturing and delivery of various FinTech products and systems.
- Master Business Administration Global (MBA) specialization – Corporate Finance & International Business, University of Bedfordshire(UK)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management – London School of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Criminology – University of Malta
- Diploma in Financial Services Operations and Compliance with Investment Elective – Malta International Training Centre;
- Certification in Risk in Financial Services – Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (UK)
- Rhetorical Courtroom Discourse and Courtroom Technology: a lawyer’s perspective, University of Malta 2013 – Dissertation;
- Outsourcing Arrangements and the BMA’s Guidance Notes (2019) – Article:click here