Hildeberto (Hil) de Frias is a Director at MJM Europe and other Group Entities where he leads the MJM Limited property, trusts and estates practice and has a wide ranging international and domestic private client practice encompassing the areas of trusts, wills, estate planning, estates and real property transactions. Hil has over 15 years of experience in a variety of private client transactions ranging from complex international private trust structures to real property sales and purchases.
Prior to joining MJM, Mr. de Frias was an associate with the firm of Smith, Barnard & Diel in Bermuda where he completed his pupillage. He joined the Firm as an Associate in February 1998.
Education and Admissions
- de Frias is admitted to the Bermuda Bar.
- Diploma in Legal Practice (Commendation), The College of Law (York, U.K.), 1994
- B.A. (Hons), Keele University (Staffs. U.K.), 1993
- B.A., York University (Ontario, Canada), 1990
- Practical Law Company – Private Client Law in Bermuda: An Overview – 2017 – View
- Practical Law Company – Private Client Law in Bermuda: An Overview 2016 – View
- Practical Law Company – Private Client: Overview 2015 – View
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Private Client 2015 Edition – Bermuda Chapter – View
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Private Client 2014 Edition – Bermuda Chapter – View
- Practical Law Company Multi-Jurisdictional Guide to Dispute Resolution, Private Client and Finance – View